Regional Youth Training and Education Program (RYTE)
We Prepare Youth for:
• Educational opportunities that lead to a high school diploma or equivalency;
• Post-secondary transition, technical training, or apprenticeship guidance.
Employment Success by
• Providing work readiness and life skills training;
• Connecting youth with paid and unpaid work experiences; including jobs, internships, job shadowing, pre-apprenticeship and on-the-job training (OJT);
• Supporting occupational skills training leading to industry-recognized credentials;
• Facilitating career exploration and development.
The RYTE program (WIOA)
Integrates the needs, goals, and strengths of youth people. Taking into consideration the youth's voice and culture to provide one-of-a- kind services like:
• Academic, career and occupational assessments;
• Exploration of career interests and development of a service plan focusing on career goals and in-demand jobs;
• A safe social setting that creates a sense of belonging and builds leadership capacity;
• Engaging peer group activities such as workshops, trainings, and leadership opportunities.